Slice of Life

As I was walking with my friends, Osvaldo and Jonathan to gym class today, our principal yelled, “ANTHONY, JONATHAN AND OSVALDO COME HERE!” We walked towards her and she questioned us “Why are you guys still up here, when everybody is at class?” I answered “We all wait for each other, we stick together.” As I said those words, there was one face expression that appeared to be shown. Those were the words, I don’t care written all over it. She then said “If I don’t see you guys in gym class and all dressed up in the next 30 seconds, I’m gonna have to give you guys fouls.” We then all said “Okay” and walked back calmly, until we noticed that she actually started counting down, “29, 28, 27...” And she made us start sprinting to gym class and get ready rapidly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outsiders Going Beyond the Book: Making Connections

Don’t Doubt Me

Somebody Up There Hates You